There are many spray foam guns to choose from. We recommend having at least two onsite. As a result, this will assure the applicator always has a backup while the helper rebuilds a gun that may be clogged or crossed over. Keeping the spray foam gun cleaned, greased, and well maintained with a good set of O-rings will prevent down time and should be taken very seriously. Various output and patterns can be achieved by swapping the mixing chambers as needed. We recommend only using OEM replacement parts with the Graco spray foam guns, as off brand parts may cost less but can cause many problems that lead to down time.
The Graco Fusion Air Purge (AP) Spray Foam Gun is choice to so many spray foam applicators because it is simplistic in design. This spray foam gun can easily be torn down and rebuilt in a short period of time, keeping the spray foam applicator working and making money. The Fusion Air Purge Gun is for high output spray polyurethane foam and polyurea applications.
With long-life mix chamber and durable side seals, Fusion guns are designed to reduce maintenance and downtime, and provide a better mix. Various output and patterns can be achieved by swapping the mixing chambers as needed. We recommend only using OEM replacement parts with the Graco Spray Foam Guns, as off brand parts may cost less will cause many problems that lead to down time.
There are a variety of other guns that are available for various types of spray foam and polyurea applications: Graco P2, Graco Fusion MP, Graco Fusion CS, Graco Gx-7.
- Easy air-blast tip cleaning reduces build-up and tip clogging.
- Long-lasting side seals means less downtime for maintenance
- Quick-release fluid housing – lets you easily change the mix chambers without tools
- Hand-tightened front cap – no tools needed to clean and maintain seals and mix chamber
- Ergonomic handle
The Graco Probler P2 Spray Foam Gun is lightweight and easy to maneuver – even in difficult spraying positions. Its double piston design provides more than 300 pounds (136 kg) of triggering force – much more than a smaller piston diameter. The Probler P2 Spray Foam Gun reduces maintenance, increases spraying up-time and is easy to use.
- Allows use of additional accessories
- Alternate side block hose routing
- Allows filters to be easily removed
• Easy daily maintenance
• Responsive trigger action
• Easy-to-replace mix chamber insert
• Anti-crossover design virtually eliminates possibility
of material entering the air piston
• Ergonomic handle and balanced design
ClearShot Technology sets the Graco Fusion ClearShot (CS) Spray Foam Gun apart from every other applicator. With its revolutionary technology, the Graco Fusion CS Spray Foam Gun is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber – increasing your spraying up-time and reducing downtime spent on maintenance. Flexible for polyurea and foam applications, this gun provides you with versatile advantages.
CLEARSHOT TECHNOLOGY – UNPRECEDENTED FEATURES
• New technology comprised of ClearShot Liquid and disposable, non-reusable ClearShot Cartridge
• Removes foam and keeps mix chamber clear
• Saves almost an hour of maintenance time each spray day
• First-ever liquid purge – reduces purge air by 75% and minimizes foam blow-back
• Easy-to-insert cartridge fits into ergonomic handle
• Variable flow – an industry first
• First plural-component gun with variable flow
• Switch from large to small spray patterns in seconds
• Gives you more maneuverability to spray in small, tight areas
• Ten different settings
• Quick-change front – simpler and cleaner
• Swap out fluid heads in seconds
• Non-stick polymer cover keeps gun head cleaner
• “Air knife” reduces material build-up
• Fast and simple change-outs put an end to lengthy interruptions and keep jobs on schedule
The Graco Fusion Mechanical Purge (MP) Spray Foam Gun is great if you’re spraying polyurea coatings or spray foam insulation. Its rugged design provides excellent mix and material properties – giving you great results at the job-site.
• Easy mechanical cleaning – mix modules and tips are cleaned with a drill bit
• Long-lasting PolyCarballoy mix module
• Advanced mix module and tip provides superior mixing capabilities
The Graco GX-7 Spray Foam Gun as well as the GX-7-DI and GX-7-400 mechanical-purge spray guns are a smart choice for dependable performance and reliability. Great mixing and pattern control with its unique internal impingement mixing design. Designed to handle the toughest job-site conditions.
• Industry-proven mix and atomization technology
• Adjustable air cap cleaning allows you to spray longer
• Easy to clean A and B air filter reduce downtime