These spray foam rigs do require a much larger generator, demand a larger trailer, and higher weight capacity. The cost increases a bit from the residential spray foam rigs however these spray foam rigs can do twice the volume and will recoup the investment twice as fast in a commercial setting.
Commercial spray foam rigs start at around $70,000 and can pass the $100,000 mark depending on the spray foam equipment selected. The most commonly sold commercial spray foam rigs are built with the Graco E30 Reactor 2 or the Graco H-30 Reactor 2 and are powered by a 40 KW diesel generator. Most spray foam roofers will select the Graco H-40 Reactor because of it’s high volume and max hose length of 410 feet.
Contact us to learn more about all of our Diesel Powered Spray Foam Rigs.
- Select a 16′, 20′, 30′ trailer or box truck
- Dual Torsion 7,000 lbs. axles (14,000 GVWR)
- 2 lbs. closed cell insulated walls, ceiling and floor
- Diamond plate walls, rubber floor
- Choice of Graco Reactor, heated hose, transfer pumps and Fusion AP Gun (or choice of gun)
- 230 volt heater, 110 volt heated
- 110 volt shore power
- Workbench, tool box and cabinets (loaded with spare parts, supplies, and tools)
- Custom barrel bracing (for 6 barrels)
- 5 HP electric compressor (other options available)
- Hankinson HIT refrigerated air dryer
- Powered by a Winco 45 KW diesel generator (other options are available)
Benefits of Commercial Spray Foam Rigs:
- Turn-Key on-board power
- Ready for any type or size job.
- Twice as much volume
- Longer hose length
- More power available mean more options
- Installation of any Graco Reactor
- Dual Reactors can be an option
- Ready to do any job from small residential to large commercial applications.
- Most reliable
- Up to 410 ft. of heated spray foam hose
Above all, click above through the photos to check out some of the customized commercial spray foam rigs that we have built!